Adding Order Lookup to your sites navigation
The following instructions will help you create a link in your store main navigation that will link customers to the Order Lookup page.
If you have a custom theme or would like this link in a different location please work with your theme's developer or contact our support team - firstname.lastname@example.org
Updating your sites navigation
- From your Shopify admin, click Online Store, and then click Navigation.
- On the Navigation page, click on the menu you want to edit.
- Click Add menu item:
- A new menu item will appear, with two new fields. In the Name field, enter the name of the link you want to add. This name will be displayed in the menu. "Order Lookup" or "Order Status" are popular names that customers understand.
- From the drop-down menu beside the link name, select Page as the link type.
- In the next menu, select Order Lookup:
- Press the Save menu button